Followers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

stop it..end it here

I don’t think I will continue to write about arwah. Stop it.Stop the gloomy environment and chill up. Life must go on rights. I was so sleepy this morning I slept at 3.first I think I want to skip B.O class but since I like miss fiza so I forget and woke up even though I am so sleepy..And for sure I’m late like usual. It’s a habit but now it a compulsory for me. My classmate will surprise if I came class early. hahaha...especially jay..

First i was so sleepy but when she told us that she will end the class early sudden i became energetic. Wonder why huh? She also asks me. What’s wrong with you today? Looked sad really hope that she know that I’m sleepy. And thank to jay again because she knows the answer and spoke it loudly. hahaha...

But when it comes to class eco it ended with tears. You know i really believe that she was a tough woman, with her eyes, her spec, her voice, everything about her. But suddenly she is crying today. She was our lecturer lah of course right. She told us she don’t know why she very emotional today. Maybe because of our result. We get our result today actually. And she continued whet she marking shaherman paper she crying. She said ya ALLAH bdk nih dah tak de' and sudden she keep silent. And class remain silent for a while.

Tried to think what exactly in her mind right now. Because she never told her experienced before to her students, so we are lucky because she share her story with us. But when it ended with tears and gloomy face. arghh i really hope you could understand what i want to say.

nak blaja cemana dapat duit menggunakan nuffnang...plz teach me and tell me if you know anything about it ..!!!

8 comments:

syahizad said...

hola holaaa :D

tic said...

holaa juga ka die.. :)

attyfir said...

lawatan..blog..

tic said...

thnx sis ..nnt kite mai blog akak.. :)

attyfir said...

tic..kena register nuffnang..lepas tu update..bagai..nanti kt situ ade ajo camner nak ltk..

andai..lepas tic dah register..tp tak tau cmner.leh suh kty buatkan..

kasi butiran..email kat kty ye..

attyalong@yahoo.com.my

tic said...

kty.. thnx.. nt tic try.. :)

Juezura said...

salamm tic...aduhaii lama betul tak dengar citer. Semoga tic sihat sejahtera yer. Take care. Study smart tau :-)

tic said...

kak long tic sehat.. tp study yang tak sehat.. muahahah.. :)