Followers

Friday, May 13, 2005

missed them..

donnoe want talk bout what...xtually juz wanna say thnx alot to ana coz still remember me...how me know u still remember me...even me havent a six sence but me know lah..ana how are u there....sometime me think dat im lucky...even we not so close now but we still remember each other right...me missed u loRr

si i've heard dat u wanna drop account class...why huh.? it's difficult...when i took dat cos...me also cant catch up it...seriously quite difficult..or me lambat tangkap ...so how ur life there..n how ur relation wit" taqi".ended..if end...juz find onother friends lol..

alia..me also missed u la tonight...how r u huh..?fine or still got gastric..?so since u start have ur holiday..i hvent heard bout u anymore...just wanna tell...enjoy ur holiday...see ya...c,')

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there tic!!!Im back...how are you doing?your tagboard isn't working so i just commented....just reading your current entry!!!!!!take care tic!!!

--Kristal

Anonymous said...

yalah kristal..my tag cannot working....donnoe y..?may b something wrong wit html...sokayy me wit try to repair later..thanx kristal...cos dropping by...;)

9w2yvf - VF @ Yusairi said...


wink2. kalau tagboard problem takpe. asalkan comments blogger ni takde problem.
nice to know you.