Followers

Monday, June 20, 2005

last saturday

got headache today..huaa...n now me still in headache..huaa..tension!! tonight no eating...no supper..no nothing..but now..i'm hungry...hermm..make me more tension..actually last saturday i went shopping wif my mom, my sista, my bro in law n my litle niece..ijah..she got fever on that time..

i go to warta ..juz wanna buy fish food...but my mom's told me that she want buy somthinh..then i ask her ...what u wanna buy ma." then she said..somthing la..!!....what that somthing..hermm...make me konpius..then me said ..jom lah...we go to the shop..."then mama said..wait la..that shop havent open yet...what kind of thing that mama wanna buy.??

heheh..then ...after few minutes...she said..ha!!it opened already,...let's go...hermm...where...?? KaNeDa...have heard bout it b4...heheh...wanna buy my new bangle..heheh..nice bangle xtually...made from kristal..not so expencive...but ...?it make me appereciate it's bcos my mom's bought it for me..xpecially for me n my sista...n chin for my niece...

hermm un fair right....me should buy things for her...not she buy somthing for me..hehe..sorry ma..i love u..:)i'll but somthing for u k...insyaALLAH..

3 comments:

Zampeada said...

i have difficulty in comprehending ur post today... hiya... composed in proper English lar.

9w2yvf - VF @ Yusairi said...


hi tic,
tak kira english or malay or rojak, you will always berbahasa.
wink2.

Zampeada said...

agree... tapi jgn le sampai org x faham. no offence ok? sbb... i always read...