Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i'm still pretty

haha take it or leave it :P

he is leaving
i'm letting him go
without holding him back
without dropping a tear
i'm letting him go

all the romance is dead
it's now an extravagant memories
if i cry just for once
and hurt for once
everything will be over

dont say you know me
the me that you knew is no more
in the suffocating darkness
i'm already familiar with this hurt
i've already found my happiness again

forget about me please
dont make me wake up who is sleeping
before the night over
if i open my eyes
would i be able to sleep?

the word that i hate more than dying
the childish words i couldn't convey
to come back
to love me
to embrace me again
dont expect any of that from me really
i'm not that kind of woman

i am still pretty
and lovable

and i'm very happy

No comments: