Followers

Monday, May 30, 2005

what wrong wit me today

today i go to class..like b4...i'm late today..then i need to find park..to park my car..so i deside to park my car beside lrt stetion.. oh my got, it exspencive.. i heve forgotten dat i only have one paper today...it mean i back early...but should i do..i have paid n i late..sigh*

then go to clas...the subject have been changed ohh...tension..!! i read onother bookk..not dis history subject..ohh..so now need to change it..shistory...arrgghh..
still do it...how come me wanna drop it..i'll fail if i drop dis subject..

at 11..me back..n go to lrt again..my train at 11.10..so 10 min left...juz wait at station..dowanna go anywhere...quite tired xtually..in train..i tired n my body very sick..ohh what wrong wit me..so i got sleep..very well..but i have miss my station..arrgg...then i need to change my station ..so i get down from train..i back to the my last station..

when lunch..i so hungry...so at 3..i go down..to find some food..but they have finished it..huarrggg...i'm hungry..lol....oohh...today is a tension day 4 me..help me..i got headche